Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Time

A set of work-related events may begin curtailing my blogging activities. We have a major proposal effort starting to ramp up, and demonstrations (with related travel) are fast approaching on a development project.
On top of that, I was notified today of my acceptance for a company sponsored master's degree program. I was completely surprised by this, since my manager told me last Thursday that he had nominated me. An even bigger surprise is that the first class in my curriculum starts next Monday, and I get to spend the week in ... Hoboken. So, while all you Jersey bloggers are whipping yourselves into a frenzy over the whole Stevens controversy, yours truly will be a student at that fine institution.

For those who are curious, there's more info about the program in the comments.