Monday, July 11, 2005

Life on the road

The 5 or 6 of you that visit regularly may have noticed that my posting frequency is way down lately. I wish I could say it was because of vacation, but I've been traveling a lot for work the last couple of weeks.
Last week, after scrambling all day Tuesday to finish a presentation, I caught an evening train to DC. The next morning, I pitched to my VP for half of a four-hour meeting, then caught the train back to Philly, hopped in the car and drove to eastern Connecticut to pick up my daughter from grandma's. Drove back home the next morning, then worked a half day. Friday was another scramble to get ready for this week.
As I write this, I'm in a hotel in Suffolk, VA. Stuck here for 3 days, plus another meeting in the DC office either Thursday or Friday.
Next week will be more of the same, and weekend blogging will also be tough since we are in the middle of painting the house. So, come on back and check once in a while, but don't plan your day waiting for Ken's next post.