Sunday, December 04, 2005

One Year

Exactly one year ago, I stepped into the world of exposing expressing myself in public. It was a bit of a slow start, until I wrote about local and state political issues. I had no idea that I would have the opportunity to connect with such a wide variety of people, across New Jersey, across the country, and around the world.
While I didn't exactly set the blogging world on fire, I did at least get a few people to pay attention. The purpose of this post isn't to brag about a successful year, but rather to thank those of you who've stopped in and read, commented on, linked to, or even thought about what I've written. Special thanks go out to Patrick for my first trackback and Fausta for letting me guest blog, even though I didn't do a very good job of it. Enlighten New Jersey also deserves thanks for coming up with the Carnival of the New Jersey Bloggers, which led to my very own (and only) Instalanche.
The next year looks to be an interesting one. We should have a rowdy battle for the Senate seat currently held by Governor-Elect Corzine, and non-political life should also provide significant blog fodder.
Thanks again to the 13,219 unique visitors who've stopped by to read my stuff. It's been fun! See you again, real soon.