Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hosting New Jersey Carnival Thirty Seven


Carnival-large


I am hosting the Carnival of the NJ Bloggers this week, and I can't do it all by myself. I NEED YOUR HELP! All you have to do is to send an email to njcarnival@gmail.com containing a link to one of your posts that you would like included in the Carnival post.1 It would also be really cool if you could send me a link to a post from a New Jersey blog that hasn't been in one of our little carnivals. We can always use a little new blood to strengthen the gene pool.
If I do not hear from you by sometime Saturday night, I will assume that you hate me for my good looks and wonderful writing do not wish to be included this week. However, the Carnival's mail box address remains the same and you can always submit a post any week to be part of that week's Carnival.
More information about the Carnival of the New Jersey Bloggers may be read at the Carnival Home Page.




1 Editorial policy. If you send a link to an actual NJ blog post from the past week, I will include it. I will also attempt to respond to your submission within 24 hours. If you don't hear back from me, assume your mail was lost and resubmit.